Assistant Professor of Speech Communication
Academia | Email: email@example.com
ZEKE is an Assistant Professor of Speech Communication. He earned his BA Communication (2007) and MA Speech Communication (2016) degrees from the University of the Philippines. He teaches General Education, speech communication, and core communication subjects.
Master of Arts in Speech Communication, University of the Philippines Diliman, Philippines
Bachelor of Arts in Communication, University of the Philippines Baguio, Philippines
Comm 10 (Critical Perspectives in Communication)
SC 104 (Nonverbal Communication)
SC 136 (Rhetoric and Forms of Public Address)
Comm 140 (Communication Theories)
Comm 200 (Thesis)
Culture and communication
Books and Book Chapters
- Fajardo, C.E. (2021). Ang Tira Bakal bilang (kon)teskto ng katawang nagtatanghal. Manila: Komisyon sa Wikang Filipino.
- Fajardo, C.E. (2016). Paggalugad sa katawan ng Kristo gamit ang antropolohiya at komunikasyon. In L.C. Mendoza (Ed.), Social science teaching, research and practice: Consolidating lessons and charting directions, Vol. 2. Baguio City: Cordillera Studies Center.
- Fajardo, C.E. (2016).Sakit ng loob at sakit ng labas: Isang pagsilip sa maikling kasaysayan at kontemporanyong kuwento ng pagtatanghal ng Tira Bakal sa lunsod ng San Fernando, Pampanga (1961-Kasalukuyan). Saliksik E-Journal 5 (2).
AWARDS, CITATIONS, FELLOWSHIPS, GRANTS, AND SCHOLARSHIPS
- Monbukagakusho (MEXT) Scholarship (Research Student), Japanese Government (2021-2023)
- One U.P. Faculty Grant Award in Communication (Speech Communication) for Outstanding Teaching and Public Service, University of the Philippines System (2019-2021)
- Gawad Julian Cruz Balmaseda 2017, Komisyon sa Wikang Filipino (2017)